This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day weekend, huskies! Before heading out and consuming way too much alcohol and decking out in all green everything, make sure to check out these links. Have fun and be safe!

1. It’s been proven (I’m assuming) that it’s impossible to eat a cupcake gracefully. Luckily, this guy figured it out. Watch this and learn how to eat a cupcake like a gentleman (or a lady).

2. A local Fox news channel in Connecticut ran a story about Women’s day and chose this controversial footage to accompany this story. We don’t even know where to begin with this one, it’s insulting and gross at the same time.

3. Think you take some weird classes? Think again. Check out some 15 geeky college courses will make you wish Northeastern offered these. Science of Harry Potter 101, anyone?

4. Jack is a 5 year old who was given another chance at life after getting a kidney transplant. After hearing about Matthew, another young boy in need of a kidney, Jack sent him a touching, adorable message with great advice like, “keep your faith and head up, buddy!”

5. Furbys were arguably the creepiest toy of the 90’s. Maybe if they made Furbys that looked like these pop-stars, we’d have happier memories of them.

6. As a journalism major, I can vouch that sometimes newspaper headlines are a little tricky to come up with, but these bad headlines take bad to a whole new level. Seriously, doesn’t anyone proof or edit these?

7. If you’re interested in a modeling career, check out these 33 ways to be the most mystifying supermodel, according to the one and only, Tyra Banks.

8. As much as any of us would love to re-live the 90’s, some things should be left in the past, like these corny 90’s pictures.

9. These videos are some of the worst St. Patrick’s Day fails. Here’s to hoping you have a little bit more luck of the Irish this weekend than these people!

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!