This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Happy Friday, everyone! Here is a list of links we love from the past week. Enjoy, have a good weekend, and hopefully we’ll see you all at College Fashion Week tomorrow in Boston!

1. Listen to comedian Russell Brand talk about politics, voting, and beards with Newnight’s Jeremy Paxman. 

2. Remember growing up with Marykate and Ashley? So do we. Reminisce here, and get your mind blown about weird flukes you never noticed in the Olsen films. 

3. Sadly, we’ll never know what modern day Harry Potter would look like or do, but we can at least pretend. 

4. You should root for the Red Sox because they’re the best, but here are 13 other reasons in case you’re skeptical. 

5. Who knew that pop sensation Ylvis could produce a song better than their hit “What does the Fox say?” Well, here it is, and better yet, it’s about Massachusetts!

6. Ugh, can you even? I can’t even.

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!