This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Healthy chocolate? Count me in. If you’re looking to indulge in a little chocolate to reward yourself for acing that test you studied all night for or sticking to your diet all week, look no further.

Unreal candy lets you enjoy all the deliciousness of chocolate without the guilty feeling after. This candy has no preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, and none of those other weird ingredients we can’t even pronounce. It has significantly less carbs, sugars and fat compared to our other favorite candies.

They have healthier versions of peanut M&M’s, regular M&M’s, Milky Way, Snickers and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Okay, I know what you’re thinking: most healthier versions of junk food never live up to the real thing. Think again. This chocolate tastes way better than your faves because it’s detoxed of all the other junk that comes along with it, and that’s why Unreal calls their candy “unjunked.”

We handed out Unreal candy at our table at the activities fair and they were a hit to say the least! Perspective HC Northeastern writers and our staff alike couldn’t get enough. But don’t take my word for it – go out and buy a piece yourself! They can be bought at most convenient stores like CVS and Target.

So collegiettes, next time you find your sweet tooth craving a little chocolate, you know where to turn.

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!