This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

On Saturday, October 26th, HerCampus wrapped up its College Fashion Week series here in Boston at The Estate. Starting off in Orlando, four events were hosted nationwide, bringing together fashionistas from college towns all over the country. The show consisted of four fashion shows, each consisting of stylish ways to accessorize and dress for day-to-day college life. The shows were comprised of workout wear, outfits to wear to class, work/internship attire, and outfits for a night on the town.

The night concluded with a final fashion show, displaying many ideas for fashionable Halloween costumes for the upcoming holiday weekend. Along with five fashion shows were two performances by the Dear Abbys, an acapella group from Boston University, as well as an Irish dancing team from Boston College. With hundreds of college fashionistas and sponsors like UsTrendy and Poppin, The night was nothing short of glamorous and exhilarating.

Elise Borja

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!