Bring Bedsider In the Wild to Northeastern!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Interested in learning more about birth control through fun events on campus? Become a Bedsider campus rep! Bedsider.org is an online birth control support network with an aim of teaching women about their right to a happy and healthy sex life.

This fall, Bedsider is launching In the Wild on college campuses across the country. In the Wild will feature a series of parties, pub crawls, info booths, lectures, and movie nights all designed to teach students how to stay on top of their sex life.

Bedsider is looking for volunteer campus reps to host the In the Wild events and help educate and engage with students on birth control. If you are interesting in becoming a campus rep, fill out an application at www.bedsider.org/inthewild. All applications are due by Sunday, September 22.

Becoming a Bedsider In the Wild rep is a great way to get leadership experience as well as making a difference on college campuses and educating students on important topics. Check out Bedsider’s In the Wild video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkeRyKhNm74.

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!