Crystals That Can Bring Change into Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

With crystals being all the rage lately, it can sometimes be hard to decipher what type of crystals that you want or need to bring change into your life. These 5 crystals are known to bring change into your life as we go into the holiday season and into the new year 

Amethyst: Amethyst is a stone that is known to bring change into your life by providing a sense of calm. That allows you to have positive transformation within your life. Amethyst can also promote balance in your life, whether that be in your romantic or in your social life.  It is also the birthstone of february, and thus has correspondences with the zodiac, Aquarius. It also has correspondences with Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn and Pisces. 

Aquamarine: Aquamarine is a stone that is commonly associated with cleansing. It is also associated with spiritual awakenings and consciousness. It was often worn by sailors to avoid misfortunes at sea. This crystal has a transformative effect because it can allow you to calm yourself down and allow yourself to speak without anger. Aquamarine has a correspondence with the zodiac sign, Scorpio. 

Rose Quartz: Rose Quartz is the sign of universal and unconditional love in both your love life or the love that you have for yourself. This crystal is transformative because it allows you to find love for yourself and others and thus grow as a person. Rose quartz is superior at helping your familial and romantic connections and can be powerful at attracting new love. Rose Quartz has powerful correspondences with the Zodiac Signs of Taurus, Scorpio and Libra. 

Carnelian: Carnelian is a powerful crystal that can be innovative in supporting your creativity. Often called the artist stone, it is a powerful stone to bring power onto yourself. This stone also has associations with sociability, courage and happiness. It also has correspondences with Virgo and Leo. 

Tigers eye: Tiger’s eye is commonly viewed as a stone of protection, believed to protect the wearer from bad things happening to them. It also allows for the wearer to have mental stability and to allow us to address problems objectively. It is commonly associated with protection, mental stability, practicality and willpower. It has correspondence with Capricorn. 

Citrine: Citrine is a crystal of happiness, prosperity and financial stability. This crystal is pretty commonly used as a way to bring balanced emotions. It has correspondences with Aries, Gemini, Leo, and Libra. 

Hello! I am the social media editor for NMSU Hercampus! I am currently majoring in History Secondary Education and minoring in Spanish, Music and Religious Studies.