Bob’s Burger’s Survival Guide to a Successful Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

Spring Break is finally here and you are probably wondering how to ensure you’ll have the best Spring Break, yet! Whether you are kicking it by the beachside in Cabo or living up the city life in New York City, we’ve got just the right Spring Break survival tips for you. Buckle of your seatbelts collegiettes and allow the Belcher family to show you how to have the best Spring Break ever.

1. Pack your essentials in style

No matter where you are, it is always crucial to make sure you have your essentials such as a tube of lipstick, cash, sunglasses and more, on hand. Be sure to keep all of these goodies in your Vera Bradley Ella Tote and keep any spare cash and change in your adorable Zip ID Bag to match your tote. We guarantee you will be looking absolutely fabulous with these on hand – Linda definitely seems to agree!

2. Dress up your outfits

Brappz are currently our new favorite accessory. This accessory is absolute versatile and cane be used to spice up your outfit a little such as adding it to a strapless bra, tank top, swimwear and you can even wear it as jewelry!

3. Take care of your mane

Spring is the perfect time to let your mane of hair shine. Salt water from the beach will definitely give you the cutest beach waves but the dull and no-shine that comes with it is a definite no-no. Be sure to use your  TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo to keep your locks looking extra shiny and healthy. Flat hair is so yesterday and luckily, TRESemmé has created the perfect concoction to make sure your hair is extra voluminous.

4. Waterproof Eyeliner is a life saver

Having your eyeliner run from sweat or tears is no bueno but luckily, Milani Ultrafine Felt Tip Liqud Liner is here to save the day. This eyeliner comes in the traditional shade of black and also high-impact colors such as purple and turquoise. The eyeliner also dazzles with a shimmery finish and is waterproof!

5. Split the bill with Circle Pay

Splitting a bill with your gals can be a tedious task at times but luckily for you, Circle has a great app to help solve this issue. This app allows you and your friends to send money to each other with an email or phone number. So next time, you’re stuck in a bill split bind, be sure to utilize this app to help divvy up the costs.

6. Keep your vitamins on hand

Taking care of your urinary tract health is an absolute must and Spring Break is no exception to this rule. Cranberries are packed with the essential vitamins needed to help flush your urinary tract. But, since we can’t tote around fresh cranberries on hand,  AZO Cranberry Gummies has just the same effect as real cranberries. In fact, eating two of these gummies a day is like drinking a glass of cranberry juice.

7. Don’t let your post-vacation blues bring you down

There’s no need to feel blue once your Spring Break holiday comes to an end. Be sure to swing by  CEA Study Abroad’s website and book your next adventure abroad. You’ll be able to earn credits towards your degree during the school year and the summer in 21 locations around the world.

Fernanda Teixeira is a senior at New Mexico State University who is majoring in Mass Communication and minoring in Advertising/Marketing. When she's not running around on campus, you can usually find her in the corner shoving her face with jellybeans. Her favorite hobbies include talking 24/7 about her dog, showing people photos of her dog, and seamlessly fitting her dog into everyday conversations. Did I mention she has a dog?