This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Niagara chapter.

The bangle craze has hit NU, and we’re obsessed. Alex & Ani is a proudly Made-in-America company, gracing the wrists of thousands of college aged women around the nation. All of the jewelry is sustainable, with a great percentage made from recycled metals. The Charity by Design charm collections give nonprofits the opportunity to raise funds through a creative campaign. There is a bracelet for every woman in your life (personalized by Mother, Daughter, Aunt, Sister, etc.), most organizations (colleges, NFL, Greek), and occassion you can think of. Whether you have one or sixteen, these bangles are a great way to not only support American business, but numerous charities around the U.S. 

Sarah is a sophomore TESOL/French double major at Niagara University. She is involved in EAGLE Leadership, Niagara University Future Teachers of America, a Community Assistant, Teacher's Assistant, and founder of the Niagara HC chapter.