The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New School chapter.

The holiday season is officially here, but with finals in full swing, we have 0 time to think about gifting. Lucky for you, Claudia and I have got you covered with our gift guide for parents, siblings, friends, and significant others that will leave the special people in your life overjoyed by your generosity and thoughtfulness (and you didn’t even have to try that hard!).

Parents

Experience gifts

Treat your parents to a night out this holiday season. Perhaps they’ve adopted a new hobby together since you moved out — a painting or cooking class would be perfect! Tickets to their favorite band or comedian are also thoughtful, but sending them to their favorite restaurant — with a giftcard in tow, of course — is even better! 

Framebridge ornament frame ($25)

A custom frame with your face in it? Your parents will love it. If you add a cute note to the back, maybe you’ll end up on the top of the tree!

UrbanStems subscription ($55/month)

It’s the gift that keeps on giving — and perfect for you and your siblings to split. Deliver fresh floral arrangements to your parents’ home each month with a subscription to UrbanStems.

Mud Gold No. 1 coffee beans ($22)

Bring a little piece of New York home with you this holiday season. Get your parents a bag of coffee from your favorite local shop, and you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite brew while you’re home on winter break!

Siblings

Victrola Record Player ($49)

For the music-obsessed sibling in your life, this little turntable would be a great addition to their living space. Add a few vinyls by their favorite artists, and you’ve already won the “best sibling ever” award, guaranteed. 

Stovetop Tea Kettle ($28)

For the sibling who can’t spend 5 minutes of the winter season without a cup of tea in their hands, freshen up their teatime ritual with a fun stovetop tea kettle. 

Costa Farms ZZ Plant ($32)

If your sibling is anything like me and can barely keep a succulent alive, start their indoor-plant collection off right with this practically unkillable ZZ plant.

Aroma Om Diffuser ($92)

Is your sibling as stressed with finals or work as you are? Prompt them to relax a bit with this essential oil diffuser – aesthetically pleasing as it is effective.

Friends

TRUFF Hot Sauce ($25)

Hot sauce is good on its own, but truffle takes it to the next level. Elevate your pals’ condiment collections with this set of TRUFF Hot Sauces. Plus, it’s under $25 — perfect for that Secret Santa you’ve been meaning to shop for.

MALIN+GOETZ Dark Rum candle ($55)

Gift your friend the candle they would never buy for themselves. This MALIN+GOETZ one is perfect not only for the holiday season but for the rest of the chilly season!

Shimmer Twist Headband ($20)

Gossip Girl made its comeback this year and with it came headbands. Your fashion forward friend — the one who plans out every outfit — will find a fit to incorporate this chic headband into.

Tiny Air Balloon Dog Decor ($9)

How cute are these little guys? If your friend is graduating this semester and moving into their own place, a tiny piece of decor like this one is the perfect send-off gift.

Significant Others

Outdoor Picnic Blanket ($18)

For picnic-in-the-park dates galore, get your S/O a fun outdoor blanket to re-use again and again! This also suggests even more adventures to the beach, to a long hike, or for a fun road trip with all of the above.

Symbolically Adopt a Koala ($60)

… or a polar bear, or a panda (or a Narwhal if you met at TNS!), or any animal among the range offered by the World Wildlife Fund. The adoption also comes with an adorable plush toy that you S/O says they won’t cuddle with, but on nights without you, slim chance.

Milk Bar Sampler ($54)

If you and your S/O bonded over your love for sweets, this is the perfect sampler to enjoy together this holiday season! Put a movie on, grab a blanket, and start your sweet night in.

Bath & Body Set ($40)

Get a set of bath and body essentials for your S/O to keep at your place! It prevents the schlepping of toiletry bags back-and-forth, and is low-key a symbolic ‘next step’ of commitment (if that’s something you want to hint at!).

Happy gifting!

Claudia Langella is a Literary Studies major at Lang and is the Chapter Leader of HCTNS. When she's not writing, it's likely you'll find her in the kitchen or taking long walks in the city.
Sabrina is a third-year student at Parsons School of Design studying Strategic Design and Management. She enjoys writing about beauty, lifestyle, and fashion, obviously. When she's not catching up with friends over a cappuccino, she's probably journaling or cutting up old magazines for her latest collage.