What Your Favorite Pasta Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at New Haven chapter.

(Hard hitting journalism, we know)

Spaghetti: 

Long and thin, spaghetti lovers are the most sophisticated of all pasta lovers. Simply stabbing spaghetti on a fork isn’t good enough for these noodle-aficionados, only a graceful twirl will do. If spaghetti is your favorite pasta, you’re dignified, organized, and a passionate lover.

Macaroni Elbows: 

If macaroni elbows are your pasta of choice, then you’re a classic kind of cool. Just like the humble macaroni, the macaroni fan is timeless and versatile. Mac and cheese? Chop suey? Macaroni fans can do it all, and look good doing it.

Farfelle:

Watch out everyone, the party has arrived! Farfelle or “bow tie” pasta is a fun spin that can make any meal exciting, and farfelle lovers can do just the same. Always a unique choice, farfalle pasta says that you’re fun, spontaneous and a good friend.

Rigatoni: 

Rigatoni pasta lovers are intelligent and calm! Rigatoni is an old favorite of pasta consumers everywhere, and are always a smart choice. The perfect noodle shapes with its classy stripes are great way to maximize the amount of sauce you get with every bite. Rigatoni lovers are no fools.

Shells: 

The shell pasta is perfect for stuffing, and shell pasta lovers can take on anything, too. Whether it be ricotta or any other kind of cheese, shell pasta is durable, just like its fans. Shell pasta fans can always be counted on, are timely, and levelheaded.

Lasagna: 

Unless they’re like actually in a lasagna, kind of a weird choice. If lasagna noodles are your favorite kind of pasta, you’re quirky. Reeeeaaaalllly quirky.

University of New Haven/ Delta Phi Epsilon/ Feminist/ Funny girl/ Nerd @ssameldredge
Hi! My name is Caitlin Duncan. I'm from Enfield, CT, and a senior at University of New Haven. I am the Co-Founder and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus New Haven. I am also a Founding Member of Alpha Sigma Alpha's Theta Omega chapter. In my free time, I can be found singing Taylor Swift, reading, or cuddling with my dogs, Paisley and Mandy. Feel free to contact me at caitduncan@hercampus.com! HCXO!