Taylor’s Quick Tip of the Week: Don’t Fret the Test!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.
Being that midterms are here and the only thing that students can think about is Fall Break. So
this week my tip to make your life easy is to just take a deep breath and know that it’s all going to
be over soon.

It seems that if you do bad on one thing then everything else will fall apart but I’m

here to tell you that this is not the case, because 9 times out of 10, there is still a chance for you
to do better. I mean that is what college is all about and I think that as students, we sometimes
forget that.

Here’s something to think about: your teachers were once students going through the

same thing you were and they may not tell you that they had a D in one of their classes until they
took the final but guess what…THEY DID! So relax, study what you can, do the best you can,
and if that’s not good enough there is ALWAYS next time.
Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!