Sheyna Jewelry Giveaway: Win the Bling!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Hello lovely collegiettes™! We all know that being fabulous everyday isn’t always easy (we just dedicated an article “Five Minutes to Fabulous!” for that very reason) but adding a little bling-bling to a ho-hum outfit can put just the pop you need to wake up your look!

That’s why we’ve partnered with Sheyna, a unique handcrafted jewelry company, to hold a giveaway!! 

Sheyna is unique because it calls on your creativity and desires by allowing you to make personalized jewelry that fits your style. Express yourself with Sheyna’s drag-drop-create canvas and choose from sparkling silver and gold chains, earrings, precious stones and charms to get the look you crave at the price you can afford. Sheyna has been booming in the fashion world so much, they have been featured on Oprah, NBC’s Today Show, and People’s Stylewatch! Check out their popular selections here: Rings,  earrings, and necklaces, and bracelets – oh my!

Luckily for YOU, the winner of this giveaway will receive $30 credit towards any item from Sheyna! 

So, HOW DO YOU WIN!? 

If you prefer Facebook…..

1. “Like” Sheyna Jewelry on Facebook
  2. “Like” Her Campus NCSU on Facebook
  3. Leave a comment on Her Campus NCSU Facebook page’s wall to let us know that you want to WIN THE BLING!
  4. Check Her Campus NCSU’s Facebook Page on Friday, Nov. 18th for results on the winner! 

If you prefer Twitter…..

1. “Follow” Sheyna Jewelry on Twitter
  2. “Follow” Her Campus NCSU on Twitter
  3. Tweet to @HerCampusNCSU and let us know that you want to WIN THE BLING!
  4. Check up Her Campus NCSU’s Tweets on Friday, Nov. 18th for results on the winner!

*Note: We will decide on a winner randomly! As long as you leave a comment on our Facebook page or Tweet us up on Twitter, your name will be entered in the drawing!

Wolfpack Love,
The Her Campus NCSU Team

Check out Sheyna.com for merchandise, photos, create-your-own, and ordering!

Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!