halloween hookup horror stories?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
halloween hookup horror stories?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
MIRAMAX

Reviewing Celebrity Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

Celebrity halloween costumes are always up for speculation, when you think about it they really should be. Celebrities have almost every resource at their fingertips, hair and makeup teams, professional photographers, and money to spend for the actual costume. Most of the time, they are not going to Spirit Halloween the day of or waiting on an amazon order to get in. So when a celebrity seriously misses the mark, they are trashed on. Either way no matter how good or bad the costume is, it’s fun to see what they came up with and in depth the costume is. Here are some stand out costumes (in my opinion):

Kate Beckinsale decided to dress up and pay tribute to the one and only Anna Nicole Smith. As they recreated the iconic wedding photo between Anna Nicole Smith and her billionaire husband, the commitment to the costume was definitely seen and appreciated.

Megan Thee Stallion had a couple costumes this year, but this one is my favorite. The dedication that went into every aspect of this Alice in Wonderland flower costume is jaw dropping.

Ice Spice debuted her first celebrity halloween costume this year and in my opinion she’s off to a good start. Betty Boop costumes have a special place in my heart because even though they are not too detailed, it is very easy to get it wrong.

Keke Palmer showed out with this Bride of Frankenstein costume. So much went into this production, it was not just the costume that made these photos what they are. Celebrities doing Halloween like how Keke Palmer did it is what makes these costume reveals so exciting.

Paige Hill is the Recuirtment Director at the NC State chapter of Her Campus! She is responsible for finding potential new members and helping coordinate photoshoots. This is her second year at Her Campus and first year as Recruitment Director. Outside of Her Campus Paige is an active member of her community. She went to Swansboro High School and during her time there set up a prom attire donation for the school. During her free time she would participate in beach clean ups, tutoring elementary school kids, and speeches about ocean pollution! Summer of 2023 she attended a study abroad program focusing on climate change in Italy. This year she will be volunteering at a dental clinic as she works towards her goal of being a dentist. Paige was raised in Greenville, NC, with her older sister. She started her pageant career in eighth grade where she found her love of fashion. Over the years Paige has gotten to attend NYFW and work with Sherri Hill in designing dresses for various national pageants! She is a huge Harry Styles and Lana Del Rey fan. She has seen Stevie Nicks, Harry Styles, SZA, and The Eagles in concert. Her favorite movie genre is psychological horrors.