This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

These multicolor Veja sneakers are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. Not only are they comfortable, but they go with so many different outfits and are available in different colors (not just pink lol). They’re trendy, stylish, and super cute!

6JuJbI2A2O2A1S0cVCI5wQ7GPKWiaziUtxT5n48LpWYfGb7CCpWh1qT3BCT0 8p3msTA

I have seriously gotten so many compliments on these and Superga is by far one of my favorite shoe brands(I have sooo many pairs). I just got these a few days ago and I have already been wearing them non stop because I love them so much. They go with everything pink and match the cutesy pastel style for the Spring season! Even better, they’re ON SALE on amazon right now for less than thirty dollars!!!

1tqJ9t2qsfpW

Now, I personally don’t own a pair of these yet, they’re kind of expensive lol, but they are super cute and trendy. Amazon always has good deals on these shoes, but you just have to search for them(look for them in kids’ sizes if you can.

tm0JNXXy 8NJIKzu47ii68WqrF0zSR1viBwUh9rOgCr42BKo1L7atseBIVckzhNnxpOrQYiMk LC rslJJlTG5hm 81oSpPmvMLQkBKFx0X40Cxxz5LY5oGDFfbzme 8ZyqtyWlULT6lrHf8mImmjE

Hi! I’m Mary and I’m an NCSU student who loves trying new things, going on fun adventures, ice cream, researching topics I’m interested in, traveling, spending time with friends and family, going to the beach, and of course, I like writing. I am a textile engineering major here at NC State and I hope to pursue a career in designing and manufacturing clothing for children with special needs :)