This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’ve been tuning into the Bachelor every Monday. It’s hard not to get caught up in Joey and his journey of finding the one for him. All the girls this season have definitely pulled the stops in trying to woo Joey over and I am living for it. Here are my top 5 picks of the season. 

(Warning: If you haven’t watched this season, this will contain spoilers!) 

1. Maria

Maria is the queen of confidence. From the beginning, she made her impression. Throughout the season, she has shown that she is secure with herself and doesn’t necessarily need to compete with the other girls. How she handled the whole situation with Sydney was very girl boss of her. She knew she had done nothing wrong and held her ground against people who were simply jealous of her and wanted to tear her down. I love her relationship with Joey too. It’s fun and flirty and their chemistry is insane. If Maria isn’t the one, I could see her as the next Bachelorette. 

2. Kelsey a.

If we’re being honest, Kelsey A. is my top pick for Joey. Just watching the moments that they have together melts my heart. It was obvious from the beginning that she was genuinely interested in creating a lasting relationship with Joey. Every time they are together, it’s obvious that Joey is falling in love with Kelsey A. I hope that at the end of this season, she’s the one who gets the Final Rose.

3. Jenn

Maybe I’m being a little biased, but Jenn is my Asian representation within these mainstream dating shows. It’s nice being able to see an Asian-American woman in a space where we normally don’t exist. Don’t get me wrong, Jenn is not the only Asian-American contestant this season, but she is my pick for Joey. Their one-on-one date in Episode 3 solidified Jenn as a top 3 for me. She was vulnerable with Joey which made me feel like their relationship could progress more. It’s a shame that he eliminated her though. Either way, I’m still rooting for Jenn and I hope she finds the one for her. 

Mischa Xiong is currently a freshman at NC State University.. This will be her first year in Her Campus. She is excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and learn from her fellow members. In high school, Mischa was president of her school's Hmong Dance Team. She has a love for everything fashion and pop culture. Writing has been a passion of her's ever since she was young. Mischa is currently majoring in Philosophy of Law. After graduation, she hopes to attend law school and obtain her Juris Doctorate; later to become a lawyer or doing work in the government. Mischa was born in Hickory, North Carolina. She has one sister and two dogs, Pretzel and Brownie. She enjoys shopping, listening to music, watching movies, and hanging out with her friends. Some of her favorite artists are Taylor Swift, Lana del Rey, Drake, Olivia Rodrigo, and BTS. She has seen the K-pop group in concert multiple times. Some of her favorite movies include Pride and Prejudice, Avatar: The Way of Water, Call Me by Your Name, and all the Twilight films. In the future, she hopes to be able to travel around the world.