This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.

TikTok’s ever-expanding empire has conquered the internet, and unfortunately, our wallets. The app has established niche colonies in the economy, especially in the beauty aisle. Fortunately for my shopaholics, less so for our bank accounts, I have compiled a comprehensive list of the best beauty buys Tik Tok has made viral and brought to the light these gems deserve. The secrets are out! 

Hair-tok

Heartless Curler

Wrap this pool-noodle-looking thing in your locks and get some beauty sleep. The number of compliments you receive the next day will outweigh the embarrassment of the night before. Trust. 

Rosemary Oil

This oil mix “encourages stronger and healthier hair”. A pipet of magic delivers the oil to your scalp, promoting healthier hair growth. Wash day just got a little better. A scalp massage + this oil blend = a holy matrimony

Revlon One-Step Blow Dryer

For my ladies without the time and/or arm strength to work with a round brush and blow dryer at the same time. This brush/hairdryer combs and dries hair, giving you a one-step blowout.

Skin-tok

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 

This 10-minute mask eliminates dead skin, leaving soft, smooth skin in its crimson trail. However, be careful with this one, you might burn off more than just your acne scars. Read instructions carefully, and maybe skip if you have especially sensitive skin. 

The Ordinary Caffeine Solution

This serum reduces eye contour and the appearance of sunken, tired eyes, or any evidence of staying up late– for TikTok or studying –no judgement here!

Ice Roller

That’ll wake you up for your 8 am!!

Makeup

L.A. Girl Perfect Precision Lip Liner

For $2.99, you can keep one in every purse. 

Essence Clear lip gloss

“I’m gonna need a lip gloss that’s gonna stay on my lips through eight bags of chips” – our lady Megan Thee Stallion

Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats?!

This highlight/glitter topper will make you sparkle like a Cullen– sunshine optional. Apply this  jelly-powder formula to eyelids, cheekbones, collarbones, and anywhere you want to Shine Bright Like a Diamond

Hey! Enjoy your visit to my HerCampus page in full bloom, its petals (or articles) attracting readers, rooted in a simple idea. Here, I'll share my loves, likes, and personal anecdotes, and maybe it too will bring you as much joy in your life as these posts do mine.