This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCSU chapter.
Name: Frederic Sese
Year: 2nd year of business school, but 4th year of study.
Age: 22
From: Luxembourg, but he’s French!

This guy just seems to have his life in order – a guy who is on top of his life is attractive, but even more attractive is his ambition. 

Here’s how I came to that conclusion:

1. He knows five (count them, FIVE!) languages –English, Luxembourgish, German, French, and Chinese.
2. He has worked at Dolce & Gabbana in the heart of Paris and dressed celebrities like Katy Perry!
3. He’s the president of the SKEMA business school student organization
4. He loves to cook – he hates microwaves! There’s nothing more unattractive than a guy who promises to cook you dinner, then puts frozen lasagna in the microwave!

What do you do in your free time?

I love to play sports! Every type of sport is available at NC State, so my friends and I go to the gym almost every day. We play sports for usually 2 hours, and then work out for an hour. If I am not doing that, I like to hang out with my GIT group, and Americans who show me different bars, restaurants, and shopping malls.

What qualities do you look for in a girl?

Friendly, optimistic, easygoing, funny, charming and confident. Blue eyes get my attention, too!

What is your biggest fear?

Failing at something I’m passionate about, such as my career path. But that is a little cliché. I would say, on a smaller scale, I am a little afraid of cockroaches. We don’t see those type of bugs in France, so when I see them on my porch, I do not know what to do! They look gross.

What do you want to do after you graduate?

My perfect job would be the work at an international firm, or somewhere in an Anglo-Saxon country. He would love to work in advertisement for a luxury company, such as Louis Vouitton Moet Hennessy in New York!

Frederic’s Favorite things

Animated Movie: Surf’s Up

Comedy: The Hangover, Due Date

Action/Drama: A Beautiful Mind

Book: Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck and And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

Store: Apple Store

American Food: BBQ!

Sport: Handball

Drink: Dr. Pepper and Bordeaux wine!
Campus Correspondent and Founder of Her Campus NCSU - kristiedemers@hercampus.com Kristie Demers is a Senior English major at North Carolina State University. When she isn't studying or busy working on campus, Kristie enjoys running, writing, reading, photography, and painting. She volunteered as an athletic trainer for the Cheerleading team freshman year and developed an unwavering devotion for the Wolfpack. This Wisconsin natives passions include traveling, spending time with family and friends, and loving even the little things in life. Although she is down to earth and loves making people smile, Kristie is hard working and welcomes challenges. All that this happy-go-lucky girl dreams for the future is to write for a magazine and live at the beach. In the meantime, her heart lies in the bricks at N.C. State and beats with every chime of the Bell Tower!