Terrific Taylor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

Introducing the beautiful and talented Campus Correspondent for HC at NCCU! 

1. What’s your classification?

Sophomore

2. What’s your favorite thing about NCCU?

My favorite thing about NCCU is the family oriented environment. Campus events are always a blast because they’re just big get togethers with the fam!

3. What is your major?

I am a biology major with a concentration in Secondary Education.

4. What is your view on the BLM movement?

Black Lives Matter! The movement is purposeful and concise and I proudly support it.

5. How do you want to impact the world?

I want to teach middle school science and get our black youth more actively engaged in the STEM fields.

6. Where are you from?

I am from the Queen City! Charlotte, NC

7. Who inspires you?

I am constantly inspired by Solange, she is the walking definition of black girl magic. She reminds me of the importance of self care and self love and embracing my creativity.

8. What was your view on the presidential race?

Although this political race was very frustrating, I still think it’s important to follow and exercise your right to vote. I’m also a strong advocate for getting informed about local elections!

9. Why do you like Her Campus?

I love Her Campus because it gives me a platform to bring together the women of NCCU, and it gives me the opportunity to find creative ways to appeal to the dynamic women on my campus.

10. What are your hobbies?

I love reading! I spend most of my free time in a book.

Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.