This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

This blossoming artist is on the rise with his great remixes and charming charisma by his side.

Name: Christian Perry

Nickname: TEDO

Hometown: Rocky Mount, NC

Classification: Sophomore

Major: JOMC-Mass Media

Campus Involvement: Campus Life Mentor

Relationship Status: Single

What do you like to do in your spare time? When I’m not doing schoolwork, I listen to beats on SoundCloud and I listen to different producers to help me find and further develop my sound.

What is your fantasy GHOE/concert lineup? Name four people, dead or alive: Gotta have Chris [Brown], Young Thug, especially Drake—I  hope [he] and Chris don’t get into it though—and  R. Kelly.

Favorite homecoming memory from last year? It had to be the suite party I tried to throw. My cousin got it shut down, but it was fun while it lasted.

Something people would not expect from you? I’m actually a nice person. People sometimes tell me that I seem unapproachable, but I’m really friendly.

What was the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in front of a girl you liked? I was singing Chris Brown “No Bullsh*t” and I went for a note I wasn’t ready for and my voice cracked, but she didn’t catch it so I was good.

What is a date like with you? I’m gonna treat you like a queen…you can say “I got it, I got it”—no, I got it! I like to do stuff for people, especially females that deserve it.

Who inspires you? The people around me every day. I’m inspired by the smallest things, like how somebody walks or how people talk. It’s so inspiring how everybody is so different from me but we can click on that level. If I had to pick one single person it would have to be my mother. She’s been through a lot at a young age. She’s just always been the anchor of my family. She always been that one mother that’ll go to the bible, she gone throw the bible at somebody ‘cause she don’t play that. 

Do you prefer for a girl to pursue you or you pursue her? Chivalry is not dead, I’m gonna go for what I want…I pray for any dude that waits for a female to ask him out.

If you could give your younger self any advice, what would it be? Believe in yourself. Because what I’ve been doing this year compared to last year is outstanding.

If you want to know more about this cutie, follow him on Instagram (@SingTedo), Snapchat  (@SingTedo), and Twitter (@SingTedo).

Aspire to inspire.