Major Goals for a Major Year: 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

Wow! One month into 2017 is gone already. I have a few questions for you! How are your 2017 New Year resolutions and goals going?! Have you completed any of them just yet? Are they long-term or short-term goals? No matter the goal, they all equal the same accomplishments. Here’s to you and your new year! Listed below are some goals that could possibly already be yours but if not, hopefully they will give you some new insight for what will be your prosperous year of 2017!

1. Use Your Phone Less 

2. Try for Your Dream Internship 

3. Schedule More ‘Me’ Time 

4. Read More Books 

5. LOVE YOURSELF 

Read, write, and love!
Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.