This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NCAT chapter.

With Spring’s sporadic weather changes, being versatile and comfortable is key. Fortunately, there is a way to dress comfortably, cute, and versatile enough to make it through the fluctuating temperatures. Here are 5 great outfit ideas to get inspiration from when in doubt about your spring wardrobe:

1. You can never go wrong with a off-shoulder top, especially when it’s bright. When you wear bright colors, it lifts up your spirit to enjoy your day.  You can easily pair an off-shoulder top with a pair of jeans with sandals or heels. As long as you are comfortable in this particular outfit you can definitely rock it! 

2. Dare to try something new? Try wearing an all-white jumpsuit. Wearing all white can be tricky. But this jumpsuit is perfect for the spring. It can easily be paired with a jean jacket or even a light leather jacket that won’t be too hot for the season.

3. A light and airy blouse is also a springtime go-to. Don’t be afraid to wear a simple blouse with a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans. Sometimes the simplest outfits can be the cutest. Simplicity can turn heads too, it’s just all about how you ROCK it!

4. A fun statement blazer is also a springtime favorite. This is the perfect blazer for both a work or school day or also a date or girls’ night. Use a blazer as your chance to share with the world who you are in one bold and vibrant piece.

5.  You could even include a pop of something special, like a vibrant color or pattern. Spring outfits always demand something that will stand out and Spring is all about being bright and bold. Don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone and try something new. You never know, you might start a new trend!

My name is Kassia McKain, I attend North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro, North Carolina. I am apart of the wonderful Hercampus NCAT.
Hi everyone! I am a sophomore at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University who should be majoring in Weddings, but is actually a Journalism & Mass Communications student with a concentration in Multimedia. Originally I am from Woodbridge, Virginia, which is about 30 minutes south of our nation’s capital. I have lived here all my life, but I’m not afraid to branch out and explore the world. This past summer I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia to engage and immerse myself in Australian culture. The experience was phenomenal and I’m already counting down the days until I can return that beautiful country. Check out my Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.