This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

T Swirl Crepe serves exactly what it says in the title, crepes. Not only does it sell sweet flavored crepes like chocolate, banana, and mango raspberry, but they also serve savory crepes like T-swirl BLT and Tai chicken. They also serve a variety of juices. This little joint is located just a store down from Brother Jimmy’s in White Plains, but they do have other locations in Manhattan, California, Texas, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and other parts of New York. Their prices range from $5 to $10 dollars and they have a variety of extra things like a scoop of ice cream or pokey.

I had the opportunity to go and try their crepes and I must say they do not disappoint. When you walk in you see different levels of seating, but not much. It was loud from the different voices around the room. As for my order I chose to try the chocolate banana crepe. They shape the crepes like a cone form so it is easy to pick it up and eat instead of using a knife and fork. The filling also seen at the top of the crepe, which is a nice artistic look. When I took my first bite of the crepe I really could taste every little thing that was inside of the crepe and they all meshed together perfectly in that one bite. Before I knew it, I had finished my crepe. My two friends who came with me also enjoyed their crepes just about as much as I did. We all agreed that we would go back again! I definitely suggest trying T Swirl Crepe in White Plains! If you like crepes they will not disappoint.

Mville Class of '18 Musical Theater Major, American Studies Minor.