This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Senior Spotlight : Kevin Sharp

Kevin Sharp is a senior from New Windsor, New York, currently pursuing majors in psychology and criminal justice with a minor in history. Kevin is very active on campus being involved in the Castle Scholars Honors Program, a former member of the Emerging Leaders Program, RHA, Student Government, and Men’s Rugby. And if he didn’t get enough of Manhattanville during the school year, Kevin has also been an orientation leader.

When asking Kevin about his many fields of study he mentioned, “I was always interested in being a detective, but I decided I liked law better and so now I would like to be a criminal lawyer.” Having two majors, Kevin has gotten the opportunity to meet a lot of professors in both fields, however he really enjoys talking to Professor Schrerer, Professor Santucci, and Professor Pauley.

Kevin will be graduating Manhattanville in May 2018. While preparing for graduation and the many great things that will happen in his last two college semesters, Kevin reflects about some important life lessons he learned while at Mahattanville. “ I learned not to procrastinate and to extend a hand to people who are in need.”

As Kevin’s time here winds down, he’s working on applying to Law School’s  to complete his dream of becoming a criminal lawyer. Make sure to talk to Kevin before it’s too late!

Mville Class of '18 Musical Theater Major, American Studies Minor.
Student at Manhattanville College, right outside of New York City! Editor at the Mville chapter I am majoring in Marketing and Communications with a minor in Sociology, and look forward to working either in the music business, or at a non-profit organization! I am an advocate for those who suffer from mental illness, such as anxiety, suicidal thoughts, depression, and self harm. I'm a crafter, dreamer, and traveler. I believe everyone has a story that's just waiting to be told..