I don’t know about you but I absolutely love everything pumpkin. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes are my go to fall time drink along with the usual pumpkin muffins,cakes, pie, etc that I love to eat. I decided to take my love for pumpkin little bit further and go to the store to purchase and try every pumpkin flavor item they sold. Here is what I found;

Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice Creamer:  Even though I am a HUGE pumpkin spice latte girl and want to go get one every day, I decided to try this out! ( Bonus : saving myself some money as well)

I LOVED this creamer. I thought it added the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor to my coffee without making it too spicy.

10/10 would recommend.

The next food I found was Creative Snacks Co Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Pretzels. I thought these pretzels were actually good. I wouldn’t say it is a full on pumpkin spice flavor, but more of a creamy cinnamon.

Overall I would rate this a 8/10

This item I would say I was most excited to try because I love chocolate! These Lindor Chocolate Truffles in the Pumpkin Spice flavor were amazing. They tasted like regular chocolate truffles but had the small hints of pumpkin.

These were for sure a 10/10. (11/10 even!!)

These were more of a “ Oh look something pumpkin I should get it” option. Blue Diamond’s Pumpkin Spice Almonds. I wouldn’t say I loved them but I wouldn’t say I hated them either. They tasted more like maple syrup to me then pumpkin spice. Its definitely something you have to acquire taste for.

I’d give it a 6/10 .

Milano’s are one of my favorite cookies so I was SO excited when I saw that they had a pumpkin spice flavor. These were another item that I loved!! There was just enough pumpkin to balance with the chocolate.

10/ 10 for sure!!

The last thing I tried was something that I had high expectations for…. Little Debbie’s Pumpkin Spice Rolls. They definitely lived up to my expectations. They almost takes just like a Twinkie! The pumpkin is not overpowering and the icing is not too sweet.

Another 10/10 for me.

I cannot wait to find and try everything else pumpkin flavored that is going to come out this Fall!!!

Marisa is a senior at Manhattanville College where she is a Communications Major and Marketing Minor. She is a Social Media intern for Her Campus. When Marisa is not scrolling through social media she is either shopping, eating ice cream, or watching the bachelor.