How to Survive Quad Jam

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

How to Survive Quad Jam

Since Quad Jam is like a mini music festival or Coachella (very sad I’m not there this year), here are some tips and tricks on how to survive Quad Jam!

1. Drink a lot throughout the day

Quad Jam is like a mini music festival here at Manhattanville, you will be outside in the sun mostly all day (also most likely drinking alcoholic drinks). With that, you will need to make sure that you don’t want to get dehydrated and drink plenty of water!

2. Sleep a lot the night before

Getting a lot of sleep is crucial! Quad Jam is an all-day thing. It starts with breakfast food trucks and goes till midnight where We The Kings are performing. You want to have plenty of energy throughout the day!

3. Stay with friends

Since Quad Jam is all over the campus, you will be all over the place throughout the whole entire day. You want to be able to stay with your friends and not lose them in that process. Whether at the bars or at school, always use the buddy system.

4. Wear comfortable shoes!

Since it is an all-day long event, wearing the right type of shoes is important! Make sure you are going to be comfortable in the shoes that you chose because chances are, you will be standing in for long amounts of hours.

5. Have Fun!

Most importantly, HAVE FUN! It’s the last big hoorah before seniors graduate and dreaded finals week hits us. Make the most of your time, go outside and see all the bands play, eat all the food from the food trucks, and if you’re of age, get tipsy!

Rebecca Bodtmann  Manhattanville College '19