This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

Dating is not easy, and a worldwide pandemic does not make it any easier. Whether you are in a relationship with someone or you are merely crushing on a cute guy in Psychology 101, knowing exactly what to say or how to act around them can be extremely confusing. Lucky for us there are hundreds of podcasts on dating when you need some advice, or just need to know other people have the same relationship questions that you do. 

Here are a few podcasts that will help your dating game:

“Why Won’t You Date Me?” with Nicole Byer 

Nicole invites friends, dating experts, and even her exes on the show and asks them to help her identify why she is still single. This hilarious podcast will leave you with tears in your eyes and some dating tips to try. 

“U Up?” with Jaren Freid and Jordana Abraham 

Jared and Jordana discuss modern dating. Social media and dating apps have changed the dating scene, and “U Up?” is determined to help you navigate it. 

“Girls Gotta Eat” with Ashley Hesseltine and Rayna Greenberg 

Best friends Ashley and Rayna will keep you entertained for hours! Their comedic timing is impeccable and so is their dating advice. Give them a listen. I promise you’ll get hooked.

“Where Should We Begin” with Esther Perel

Esther is a couples therapist who spits the truth when it comes to solving those problems between you and your partner. Listeners swear her advice has saved their relationships, maybe it could save yours too! 

Julia Cwiklowski

Murray State '21

Julia Cwiklowski is a senior studying Advertising and Marketing at Murray State University. When she isn't studying, you can find her working out, listening to podcasts, or curled up with a good book. Julia loves to cook, go on hikes and hang with her friends. After graduation, Julia hopes to work as a project manager at an advertising agency.