Life > Experiences

Should We Live on Mars?

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MUJ chapter.

Should we live on Mars? Why should we opt to live on Mars? Here’s me listing all the funniest and most sarcastic possible reasons to shift to Mars ASAP!

Mars is the ultimate destination for anyone who wants to escape the troubles of Earth. Here are some of the hilarious and ironic benefits of living on the red planet:

• No more annoying neighbors. You’ll have plenty of space and privacy on Mars, since there are only a handful of people there. And if you don’t like them, you can always move to another crater.
  • No more taxes. You won’t have to worry about paying any taxes on Mars since there is no government or authority to collect them. You can keep all your hard-earned money and spend it on whatever you want, like oxygen tanks and freeze-dried food.
  • No more traffic jams. You’ll never have to deal with traffic congestion on Mars, since there are no roads or vehicles. You can travel around by foot, rover, or rocket, and enjoy the scenic views of the barren landscape.
  • No more pollution. You’ll breathe cleaner air on Mars since there is no industry or agriculture to produce harmful emissions. You’ll also have less impact on the environment since there is no life to disturb or destroy.
  • No more boredom. You’ll never run out of things to do on Mars, since there are so many challenges and adventures to face. You can explore the ancient volcanoes and canyons, search for signs of water and life, and conduct scientific experiments. You’ll also have plenty of time to read, write, and play games since a day on Mars is 40 minutes longer than a day on Earth.

These are just some of the reasons why you should pack your bags and head to Mars as soon as possible. After all, It’s high time we give poor Earth a Break from Us and let it heal and bloom in peace. Mars awaits you!

P.S. Worry not, you’ll still get to read articles on HerCampus At MUJ ’cause our reach is beyond the boundaries of space lol!!

Kashish Adwani is the editor at her campus at Muj chapter. She loves penning down thoughts and opinions about life, society, human psychology, dreams, food, and book reviews. beyond her campus, she loves writing poetry, and prose and has published a couple of fan-fictions too on some of the popular web-novel platforms. currently, she is working on her first book. On the academic front, she is pursuing a bachelor's degree of B.tech in information technology from MUJ. She is a budding Android app developer who is also a data analytics and design enthusiast. She is a bibliophile, and an ambivert who loves socializing and talking with fellows about literally anything, but also cherishes the peace and content that she gets by sitting in silence all by herself. She believes your words hold the potential of becoming a weapon and bringing a smile to your audience's faces all at once, the only condition is if you know how to choose them wisely or not.