This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MUJ chapter.

We are almost certain that there has been a point in your life where you were like “I just want to chill and binge watch shows and movies, is that too much to ask?”

Well, fortunately or unfortunately we can do that now. Here at HC, we are very optimistic so let’s go with fortunately.

And now that we have made such a bold statement, let us tell you that we are here to recommend you shows/series which were too time consuming to watch before, but it is all possible now!

We recommend that you binge watch the classics, even though they come in trilogies or a series, we have nothing but time to devote, to become a loyal fanbase of these pieces of work.

After you’ve binged “Tiger King” like everybody else, maybe it’s time to tuck into a film franchise, be it something beloved or a completely new experience. (When all this is over, no one can ever admit that they’ve never seen a “Godfather” or a Marvel movie again.)

‘The Dark Knight’ trilogy

Beginning with “Batman Begins,” the series helmed by Christopher Nolan gave the iconic Caped Crusader grit and depth, an outstanding actor in Christian Bale, plus Heath Ledger’s all-time portrayal as the Joker.

‘Fast & Furious’

The muscle-bound action series has gifted us with nine testosterone-fueled extravaganzas, as Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his car-loving crew have gone from vehicle-jacking hoods to world-saving good guys.

‘The Godfather’ trilogy

Francis Ford Coppola’s sprawling family saga is the epitome of gangster flicks in Hollywood with a murderers row of acting talent (including Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro and Al Pacino).

‘Harry Potter’

OK, sure, J.K. Rowling’s books are better. Still, it’s super-fun to witness Daniel Radcliffe grow up as a boy wizard in the span of eight movies and take on the slithery biggest bad this side of Darth Vader.

Marvel Cinematic Universe

The “Infinity Saga” of 23 superhero movies, starting with 2008’s “Iron Man,” is a meticulously crafted story of origins and team-ups that will keep you powered through any lockdown.

Well, there you have it! Have fun binging these movies through the rest of the lockdown!

Hey, my name is Zoya Hosain. I am a journalism and media student. I love to showcase facets of myself through creative mediums. In the long run, I want to excel in the advertising industry. I have always loved writing and when I was introduced to the world of media, I knew this is what I wanted to do in the long run.