Style > Fashion

Must Have Footwear Essentials for College-Going Students.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MUJ chapter.

Are you a college student looking for some stylish and comfortable footwear to rock your campus look? If yes, then you are in the right place! In this article, I will share with you some must have footwear for every college going student. Whether you are attending classes, hanging out with friends, or going to a party, this footwear will suit every occasion and make you stand out from the crowd!

Here we go!

• Sneakers: Sneakers are the ultimate casual and cool footwear that can go with any outfit. They are easy to slip on and off, and they come in various colors, designs, and brands. You can choose from classic white sneakers, trendy chunky sneakers, or colorful statement sneakers. Sneakers are also great for walking around the campus or running errands.
  • Boots: Boots are another versatile and fashionable footwear that can elevate your style quotient. They are perfect for the colder months, as they keep your feet warm and cozy. You can opt for ankle boots, knee-high boots, or over-the-knee boots, depending on your preference and outfit. Boots can also add some edge and attitude to your look, especially if you go for leather or suede ones.
  • Flats: Flats are the ideal footwear for those who value comfort and elegance. They are easy to wear and match with any outfit, from jeans and t-shirts to dresses and skirts. Flats can also be worn for formal occasions, such as presentations or interviews. You can choose from ballet flats, loafers, moccasins, or sandals, depending on your mood and style.
  • Heels: Heels are footwear that can make you feel confident and glamorous. They can add some height and sophistication to your look, and they can also make your legs look longer and slimmer. Heels are great for parties, dates, or special events, where you want to impress and dazzle. You can choose from pumps, wedges, platforms, or stilettos, depending on your comfort level and outfit.
  • Crocs: Crocs are addictive. Once you start wearing them for multiple occasions/events, classes, hostel, mess, walks, etc., trust me there is no going back. They are multipurpose footwear, that can easily be paired with most of your casual outfits. Even when they mismatch, they still give a quirky appearance to your look and the best part is they are ruff & tuff along with being comfortable. Hence they should definitely make it to your shoe rack.

These are some of the must have footwear for every college going student. Of course, you can always experiment with different styles and trends, and find your own signature footwear. The most important thing is to have fun and express yourself through your shoes. So go ahead and shop for some amazing footwear that will make you feel fabulous!

Kashish Adwani is the editor at her campus at Muj chapter. She loves penning down thoughts and opinions about life, society, human psychology, dreams, food, and book reviews. beyond her campus, she loves writing poetry, and prose and has published a couple of fan-fictions too on some of the popular web-novel platforms. currently, she is working on her first book. On the academic front, she is pursuing a bachelor's degree of B.tech in information technology from MUJ. She is a budding Android app developer who is also a data analytics and design enthusiast. She is a bibliophile, and an ambivert who loves socializing and talking with fellows about literally anything, but also cherishes the peace and content that she gets by sitting in silence all by herself. She believes your words hold the potential of becoming a weapon and bringing a smile to your audience's faces all at once, the only condition is if you know how to choose them wisely or not.