freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Valentine’s Day Does Not Have to Break the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

As Valentine’s Day approaches, it’s time to start thinking how you and your significant other (or friends) will spend this day full of love and friendship! If you want to treat yourself or your significant other to a fun night without breaking the bank, here are some fun and inexpensive date ideas that are perfect for this special day!

Picnic

Pack your favorite sandwiches and snacks and take a romantic walk to your favorite park for lunch!  

Movie Marathon

Nothing is better than spending the entire day cuddled up next to your loved one. Grab your pj’s, blankets, and pillows to create the perfect fort to spend the day watching movies with your SO.  

Ice Cream Date

Go to your favorite ice cream shop and treat yourself to a delicious treat! It’s definitely a sweet way to spend some quality time with your loved ones!  

Museum/Aquarium

Museums are always offering free or discounted admission for college students. Search your local museum or aquarium’s website for more information on free admission dates. Visiting your local aquarium can be memorable, and it is also great for pictures!

Farmers Market

Visit your local farmers market and purchase some groceries to cook together! It’s a great way to spice things up and bond with your SO!

Board Game Night

Gather your friends and loved ones by hosting a game night. Nothing’s better than some friendly competition!

Yanet Ocampo

Muhlenberg