Girl Scout Cookie
Girl Scout Cookie
Caroline Ingalls / Spoon

Having Trouble Finding Girl Scout Cookies? Look No Further

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MTSU chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year – Girl Scout cookie season. But finding those elusive girl scouts and they’re super over-priced but delicious cookies isn’t always easy – until now. 

Did you know there’s an app? Yep, there’s an entire app on your phone for finding Girl Scout cookies! It’s simply called “Cookie Finder”, and all you have to do is put in your location and it tells you every scheduled cookie booth in your area and when! The official Girl Scouts website also has the same feature to help you find a cookie booth near you. You can also order Girl Scout cookies online if you know a Girl Scout irl, and it’s literally as simple as that – no more driving around aimlessly trying to spot those green tables and delicious cookies.

You’re welcome.

Morgan is a junior at Middle Tennessee State University and is the chapter co-founder and events manager for MTSU's Her Campus chapter. She's a Journalism major and Criminal Investigations minor - she dreams of being the next Keith Morrison. When Morgan's not writing articles or working the assignment desk for Middle Tennessee News on campus, you can probably find her reading, watching Netflix or playing The Sims.