New York City Spring Fashion Trends!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Finally the fall has fallen, the winter has went away, and Spring time is here! According to Elle magazine, there are some exciting new spring fashion trends that New York City streets have been blessed with. As a prerequisite for the movie, there are dresses made in the same style as the ones in the movie, the Great Gatsby, which will be in theaters May 10th. Denim jumpsuits were a thing of the past with one of the most popular being overalls, but they are coming back this spring with a fresh, cool new look. Nice to wear a day when it is a bit sunny and a bit cool; like evening wear around 5 p.m. or 6. Maxi dresses are always in. This spring, big, bright, beautiful colors of red, yellow, and blue will show another sign of the glorious time of year when flowers are blooming in the same colors. Leggings and skinny jeans can be worn during the day with a crop top, sweater-shirt, or a nice jacket along with new spring colored vans to match the plants and the pants.

Find what’s in your closet. Put your reads, blues, and yellows together to have a fantastic fashion springtime experience!

Sin Than

Mt Holyoke

Hello!!I'm Phyu-Sin, co-EIC of Her Campus Mt. Holyoke. Come to me with any concerns, questions, or comments, and my doors will always be open to you.