This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Name: Dana Reuter

Year: 2015

Major: Geology

Minor: Biology

Hometown: Northborough, MA

When did you start creating your personal style?

I went to private school until 8th grade so up until then I had to wear a uniform. When I got to high school I started exploring with all types of clothing. Freshman year I dressed INSANE and from there I found out what colors, skirts and layers I liked.

Describe your everyday style:

I like to have fun with my clothes so I tend to dress very quirky and colorful.

What are your go-to items or accessories?

I really like hair bows and earrings; I wear earrings everyday. And tights! I’m obsessed with tights and socks!

Where do you get most of your clothing/accessories?

My favorite place to get tights and socks is sockdreams.com. It’s a fabulous site! For earrings and jewelry I just pick them up anywhere, like Forever 21.

What is your spirit animal?

I love wolves, so I would think I would be a wolf… they always look so majestic and cute!

What is one food that you can’t live without?

It would be a tie between dark chocolate and apples. 

Sin Than

Mt Holyoke

Hello!!I'm Phyu-Sin, co-EIC of Her Campus Mt. Holyoke. Come to me with any concerns, questions, or comments, and my doors will always be open to you.
Elizabeth is a sophmore at Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts and is studying Politics and Journalism. In addition to being the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, she enjoys reading, dancing, running, dessert, and her summer job as a windsurfing instructor on Lake Michigan.