Small Gifts You’ll Actually Want to Snag From Amazon for Finals Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montevallo chapter.

Finals are slowly creeping near which means stress isn’t far behind. We all know what finals stress can do to a person and it’s better to ward off that stress at all costs! No better place to turn to help find just what you need to prevent that stress then amazon! These are just a few items to help with all those finals.

Chloven 45 piece set of Scrunchies

Nothing helps to add a pick me up than a little something for you. These scrunchies are perfect for that! This adorable variety pack of velvet scrunchies are great to add a little bit of color and fashion to your everyday look. Plus they keep all that hair out of your face so you can see your exam.

OLLY Goodbye Stress Gummies

This awesome gummy comes in different types and varieties helping with things like stress and focus! This particular gummy has GABA, L-Theanine, and Lemon Balm that acts quick and keeps you cool and calm.

Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Aromatherapy Room and Body Mist

Nothing helps to destress better than the calming scent of lavender. This mist will help to soothe and calm the nerves that come with taking all of those exams!

Journal Planner Pens

A journal and some stunning pens will help to get out all of those pre and post test jitters! Nothing quite helps ease all that stress like bulleting and sketching in a beautiful journal.

Lip Balm

It’s fall semester finals season, so that means it’s cold outside and your lips are cracked. Buy some lip balm to stay moisturized. 

Face Mask

After cramming in the library all night, go home and wash your face, sis. Then apply a face mask to treat yourself. ‘Tis the season for clear skin. 

Headspace

Headspace is such a great  app to help calm down and ease the mind and if you have an Alexa it comes completely free.

Dammit Doll

The Dammit Doll is marketed as a gag gift, but in all honesty it’s a fantastic stress reliever. 

Bailey Glasgow

Montevallo '22

Student at the University of Montevallo studying in Musical Theatre who enjoys writing, cooking, and volunteer work. Catholic. Story teller and believer in fairness and equality for all. Wrote a letter to Forrest Fenn about his poem once, he was chill.
Julia Gigis is a Multimedia Journalism major at The University of Montevallo. She currently is a marketing intern for RFG Advisory and StrongHer Money. You probably know her as the girl that "dates without dating apps" on Tik Tok, generating over 6 million views and 59k+ followers. In her free time, Julia likes to brunch and take pretentious photos with lattes.