The Lalaplaid Shirt Jeans
The Lalaplaid Shirt Jeans
Her Campus Media
Style

The Perfect Type of Jeans For Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Jeans are a fashion staple that never go out of style. Dress them up or dress them down, the possibilities are endless! From low-rise to mom to ripped to embellished, there are so many different types of jeans out there. If you want to add more jeans to your wardrobe but don’t know what type you’re looking for, here are the perfect types of jeans for all the zodiac signs!

Aries (March 21- April 19)- Ripped Jeans

Anna Schultz-Girl Flipping Hair
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Aries are known for their strong, confident energy and the edginess of ripped jeans is perfect for this bold sign.

Taurus (April 20- May 20)- Embellished Jeans

Anna Schultz-Ripped Denim Boyfriend Jeans With Patches
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Taurus tend to love beauty and are often attracted to luxurious, shiny or cute details, so jeans with sparkles or embroidery will fulfill this lovely sign’s desire for beauty.

Gemini (May 21- June 20)- Jeggings

Gemini are stereotypically known to have many different aspects to their personalities rather than just one defining trait. To match that variety, jeggings combine the comfort of leggings with the trendiness of jeans.

Cancer (June 21- July 22)- Colored Jeans 

Cancers are often caring and sensitive. Wearing colored jeans is the perfect way for them to express their many emotions through fashion.

Leo (July 23- August 22)- Flare or Bell-Bottom Jeans

Leos are confident, bold and sometimes enjoy drama or making statements. These jeans have a dramatic shape, and depending on the pair can make a huge statement with a very fanned-out bell-bottom or just a fun detail with a subtle flare.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)- Straight Leg Jeans

Known for being practical and at times perfectionists, Virgos will appreciate the consistency of the straight, simple silhouette. These jeans can match with lots of tops and will definitely be worn more than once. 

Libra (September 23 – October 22)- Jean Skirt

The Lalagirl Walking With Leather Bag
Her Campus Media
That’s right, jean skirts count too! Libras are super charming and love peace and balance. The cute femininity of jean skirts totally matches their vibe.

Scorpio (October 23- November 21)- Low-Rise Jeans

Known for being sexy and brave, Scorpios will not be afraid to rock the controversial low-waisted jean look and have fun experimenting with this style.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)- Mom Jeans

As one of the most adventurous signs, Sagittarius are likely to love exploring different trends without committing to one look. Though they’re not for everyone, mom jeans are super trendy right now and Sagittarius will most likely enjoy experimenting with this style while it’s still hot!

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)- Skinny Jeans

Woman sitting on rock during daytime
Photo by Sonnie Hiles on Unsplash

Capricorns tend to be practical, responsible and like routine, and you just can’t go wrong with a classic pair of skinny jeans. *I’m a Capricorn and 90% of my pants are skinny jeans!

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)- High-waisted Jeans

Aquarius personalities can range from shy and quiet to extroverted and energetic. High-waisted jeans tend to flatter most types of figures and can be paired with a wide variety of tops to please all different Aquarius personalities. 

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)- Black Jeans

Pisces are known for their incredible imagination, and with a pair of black jeans, the possibilities are endless! Whether you dress them up or down, black jeans will never disappoint. 

Zoe Nolz

Montclair '21

Zoe is a student at Montclair State University. She is the current Fashion and Beauty Editor for Her Campus Montclair. When she is not in class or doing work, you can catch her hanging with friends, shopping, writing, watching movies, drinking smoothies, just chilling or off on an adventure!
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.