Style > Beauty

Natural Eyeshadow to Graphic Liner: Simple Makeup Looks for Everyday Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Whether you are trying it for the first time or you are an expert, creating makeup looks is one of the many ways a person will spice up their day to day look. While some usually opt out for the simple one color upon the lid and some liner and are satisfied, there are others who crave more. If you are the type of person who craves for more or just wants to try something a little new, then this is the article for you. 

Easy 1-2-3 Blend

An easy look anyone can do and pull off is a simple three shade blend. This standard look comes in an array of colors. This look fits for any occasion so feel free to throw this into your makeup routine.

Halo Eye

A step up from the three shade blend is a halo eye. While it may seem difficult, the halo eye is actually very simple in application, with just a dash of concealer in the middle of the lid. This look can very easily elevate an outfit from casual to elegant and glam. Plus, it never hurts to add a little sparkle into a look.

Cut Crease

Like the halo eye, concealer is involved in the process but simple to apply thanks to the help of many hacks that span from YouTube to TikTok. The great thing about this look is that it is not only very classy, but can be dressed down with muted neutral colors.

Pop of Color

If halos and cut creases are too out of your comfort zone, adding a pop of color to any simple look can add flare. From the pop of color in the inner corner to the waterline, adding a bit of color makes any look unique.

Graphic Liner

Rushing and still want some flare? Graphic liner is definitely for you. All you need is eyeliner. Whether it’s black, blue, red, white or metallic, this is the most universal look on this list. Your liner can vary so much; it’s an endless road of possibilities.

Looking for other options? The best part about makeup is the fact that you can get creative with your look. Feel free to use these looks or others in your daily life.

Nicole Sandoval

Montclair '24

Hello, I'm Nicole. I'm a Business Administration Major with a love for fashion, beauty, and writing. Hopefully, you enjoy my articles just as much as I enjoy writing them.