Hello Cutie, Brandon Stefanowitz!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Name: Brandon Stefanowitz

Major: Television and Digital Media w/ con: Television Production

Age: 20

HCM: What made you interested in attending Montclair, and what’s your favorite part about it this school?

BS: What made me interested in attending the school was that close distance to the city. This has given me an easier opportunity to go to events to connect and network with people of the industry.

HCM: Tell us about your internship. What are your responsibilities?

BS: This is my third internship and it is with “The Kudlow Report”. My responsibilities are editing DEKOs, doing research, escorting show guests, and assisting with the segments.

HCM: What are your tips for high school seniors interested in majoring in Television?

BS: My tips for high school seniors, and even current college students, would be to go out and network with anyone you can. Don’t be afraid or intimidated to go up to new people, introduce yourself, and tell them your interests. As cliche as it sounds, a little effort can go a long way. Meeting people at events and concerts is exactly how I got to where I am today.

HCM: What’s your piece of advice for those interested in finding an internship/building their resume?

BC: Don’t be afraid or intimidated to go up to new people, introduce yourself, and tell them your interests. As cliche as it sounds, a little effort can go a long way. Meeting people at events and concerts is exactly how I got to where I am today.

HCM: Where do you see yourself when you graduate?

BS: With the experience I have gained, as well as my goal of having 5 internships, I see myself working with a major television company.