The Emotional Roller Coaster Every Gilmore Girls Fan is Riding This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

If you’re a Gilmore Girls fan, your Fall 2016 semester is filled with a lot more emotions than the normal stress from school. Why? Eight years, and many, many cups of coffee later, the cast of the beloved show has finally reunited for a reboot! Consisting of four, 90-minute installments, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is set to premiere on Netflix on November 25th, and we are SO excited, nervous, anxious and just completely overwhelmed!

Earlier this week, the official trailer dropped and while we got a glimpse of what’s to come, there are still so many questions that we’ve been patiently waiting nearly a decade to have answered. 

What’s Rory up to? Is she single? Married? Did she reunite with one of her past loves?
What about Luke and Lorelai? Are they be married? Will Christopher still be in the picture?
What about the rumors of a new Gilmore baby being on the way?
How will Emily cope with Richard’s passing?
Will Paris and Rory still be a power duo?
What about Lane and Hep Alien?
How are Sookie and Jackson?
SO MANY QUESTIONS!

All we know is this: We might have to skip the shopping because Black Friday is going to have a whole new meaning to us this November. So grab your coffee, pick up some junk food and get ready for a whole lot of feels!

Source: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Marietta, a junior at Montclair State University, is an Art History major with the goal of becoming a collections and exhibitions expert at a major museum. In addition to her studies, she hopes to travel the world, writing about her boundless adventures. When she's not planning her next trip, you can usually find her reading about art, baking, doing yoga, or listening to music.
Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.