7 Online Shops That Won’t Break the Bank!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

What’s the best thing about the seasons changing once again? (Aside from no more snow of course) New season, new styles, new clothes. Spring is the perfect time to clean out all of those old clothes you haven’t worn in ages and do something good with them. Give them to a friend, a younger sibling, or donate them to a local charity. When you are done, reward yourself with a mini shopping spree and catch up on the latest trends with these seven online shops, that won’t break the bank.

These are some of the best online stores, with the best prices and the best choices. Aside from having the best options, they also have the best stories, mantras, and mission statements for collegiettes like us. Included in this article are a few words “about them” so you can get to know who it is exactly you are buying from.

“Based in California, we’re an online fashion boutique serving customers in 150+ countries.

Our concept is latest fashion at amazing prices.

Our mission is to be the best at serving you, our customer.

Our customers are our daily inspiration and we strive to serve them in ways never imagined.

Our approach is: always serve, always build, always long term, always the beginning.

New to Tobi? Get 50% off your first order, on us. What are you waiting for? #ShopTobi now.”

“TO CREATE AN OASIS THAT INSPIRES AND EMPOWERS WOMEN.”

“Dressing up since 1937.Beauty is eternal. It is captured in the way you feel and in the way you look. It is timeless. Every generation needs to feel beautiful. Some things don’t change. Some things should not change.

Windsor makes women feel beautiful. That has been our mission since we first opened our doors in 1937. The fashions have changed but the Windsor dream has not. The icons come and go from Jacqueline Kennedy, Princess Diana to the red carpet of today. Throughout it all, Windsor has made beauty accessible to all women- not just the celebrities.

Since the beginning and through today Windsor has been owned and operated by generations of the Zekaria family. Their caring vision of shared beauty affects everything we do.

Women come to Windsor to feel better about themselves. They come to us in time of need, and life transitions. We have been there for all the important moments – your first kiss at the dance, graduation, the big interview and the wedding party. Lives have been changed, and the memories live forever.”

“For the babe who lives by her girl gang, takes risks, works hard, and parties harder.

Love Culture is an online fashion destination for the night lovers and free spirits.

We offer daring finds at affordable prices because every girl deserves to feel sexy.

We’re on trend and on point, taking inspiration from celeb style, #ootd’s, Fashion Week, and rap lyrics.

We believe in loving ourselves and respecting the grind.

Above all, we live by our mantra: BE BOLD, BE SEXY, BE YOU.”

“Hello Molly Fashion started with two dreamers and a living room. These dreamers knew that quality fashion didn’t have to break the bank, but it would be up to them to shake things up. So with just a few bucks in their pockets, and a great business name, Hello Molly was born.

From the moment hellomollyfashion.com went live in September 2012, featuring a small, carefully curated collection of garments, the dreamers knew they had something special.

They didn’t have a lot of customers at first, but the ones that did take a chance on Hello Molly at the beginning, kept coming back.

So based out of their cramped living room, the dreamers cherished every order, packed every parcel as if it were a gift and handled every customer query with care and love. And thanks to their dedication, their small homegrown operation grew into an extraordinary business.

Today, Hello Molly is a lot more than two dreamers and a living room. With a warehouse full of the latest fashions and accessories, plus a happy team of passionate workers, we strive everyday to go above and beyond for our shoppers.

Drawn to our ideal of femininity, confidence and creativity, the Hello Molly customer is a romantic, a free spirit and a trendsetter. We put her needs and desires above everything. And she knows it.

Thanks to her loyalty, we’ve transformed Hello Molly from a dream into one of Australia’s most successful online boutiques. Along the way, our ideas may have been copied, but our passion can never be poached. That’s what sets us apart and that’s how we’ll continue to grow and evolve into an authentic lifestyle brand.

We hope our story inspires you just as our customers inspire us everyday.”

“Necessary Clothing is a chain of fashion clothing stores throughout the downtown New York City area.

Our stores offer affordable apparel, shoes, and accessories for trendy young women.

Necessary allows you to create the look for less. Now you can shop online at necessaryclothing.com”

SheIn.com is one of the leading online stores boasting high quality clothes and other fashionable accessories since 2008.

“Our objective is to be the largest online wardrobe company around the world. We aim to offer our customers a variety of the latest and most fashionable clothing.

Perhaps you’re bored of hanging out and totally want to avoid embarrassment among others who happen to dress in the same style and color. Or if you’re on your way to look for something new, then you’re at the right place. We SheIn provide the latest (almost daily) clothing in women’s fashion from the high-streets of London, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai & New York at a favorable price.

Our target audiences are the women aged 18-35 who are zealous fashion lovers. We strive to be industrious and innovative, offering our customers something they want. To closely maintain the steps with the ever changing fashion trends, we always keep an eye on everything related to fashion. And we aim to develop a team with vigor and vitality.

Consumer’s benefits are always the top priority of the starting points of our jobs. This is why we restlessly center on perfecting shopping atmosphere and user experience for our customers. Have more fun and experience shopping in a different way.”

ASOS is a global fashion destination for 20-somethings.

“We sell cutting-edge fashion and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content, making ASOS.com the hub of a thriving fashion community.

We sell over 80,000 branded and own-brand products through localised mobile and web experiences, delivering from our fulfilment centres in the UK, US, Europe and China to almost every country in the world.”

Happy shopping collegiettes!

I am currently a junior here at Montclair State University. I am anticipating a B.A in Theater Studies, along with currently completing my certification in Entreprenruship. I am lucky enough to have just recently join HC and cannot be any more excited about it!