This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.

Age: 21
Major: Political Science Public Administration
Hometown: Yorba Linda, CA

Favorite Place to Study: My Room

What you love about UM: I love the tradition at UM. There are a lot of colleges, but there are very few that can boast about a tradition that has been developing for over a hundred years.

What is something interesting about yourself: I like talk radio more than I like regular radio.

What you learned from your first heartbreak: Not too much other than to try and avoid that situation again.

What you look for in a girl: Beauty, brain, and wits.

What is a turn-off for you: Bad teeth

What is a goal for you: Winning a national championship my senior year with the Griz football team and winning an elected governmental position later in life.

What are your hopes for the future: Having a good family and having a good and comfortable life.

Campus Correspondant- My Campus Montana, colettemaddock@hercampus.com Colette Maddock is a senior at the University of Montana (class of 2011). She is a print Journalism major and a Women's Studies minor from Whitefish, Montana. This summer she interned at Skiing Magazine. She is passionate about winter sports, and loves skiing and figure skating. In her spare time she reads tons of books, tries to cook, and spends time with her friends.