This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Monmouth chapter.

Although Valentine’s Day has recently passed, it is never too late to tell that special someone how much you love them. However, sometimes it is difficult to express our emotions in words. I have recently found a new brand that I am loving that has graphic tees and sweatshirts that allow you to express your feelings in fashion. As the cold and dreary winter tends to damper our mood, these cute and cozy sweatshirts will radiate the positivity and love that we all need in our life.

This Is Your Sign

As I have recently spent way too much time scrolling through my TikTok for you page, I came across this brand called “​This Is Your Sign​.” This brand is a positivity-based clothing brand that donates 15% of proceeds to suicide prevention outreach and research. I instantly became sold when I heard their message that “This Is Your Sign is more than just another clothing brand. It’s a movement. A movement to uplift those around us and to inspire our communities.” Their graphic tees and sweatshirts spread positive messages such as reminders that “You Are Doing Just Fine” and “It Won’t Be Like This Forever.” My personal favorite (which I impulsively ordered) reads “Tell Them You Love Them Life is Too Short Not To.”

Often at times, we get too caught up in the moment and we forget to remind those around us how much they are loved and appreciated. Sometimes, we even forget to do that for ourselves. Life isn’t always easy and it’s okay to stop and take a minute to remind yourself just how amazing you are. This season of love can serve as a reminder to love yourself just as much as you love others and a perfect way to celebrate is with a day dedicated self-love.

Danielle Roma

Monmouth '22

Danielle is a current junior at Monmouth University who is pursuing a major in marketing.