You Know You Go To Molloy When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

1. You have Bob Houlihan’s phone number – on speed dial.

What other college has that kind of support?

2.  Your inbox is full of irrelevant e-mails.

I know my homework is here somewhere!

3. You hold the door open for everyone you see.

We’re so polite and we don’t even know why.

4. People always ask, “Are you a Nursing major?”

No, I can’t answer your questions about your grandma’s hip medication.

5. You run to every class even though every building is within a quarter mile of each other.

How are you always late?

6. Your main form of exercise is taking the stairs.

All the way to the third floor and back!

7. You love getting emails about free giveaways from Student Affairs.

The best way to perk up your day!

8. You want to figure out the mystery of how the “Music Therapy couches” came to be.

Seriously, how did that happen?

9. Your favorite snack is a cookie from Subway and milk from Starbucks.

Who could resist?

10. Everyone at Molloy feels like family to you.

Aw, get in here, Lions. We love you! 

Toni Martini is an Elementary Education major in her senior year at Molloy College. She is the Co-Editor-in-Chief in her college's media organization and has a passion for writing. When she isn't running around to events with her camera, she can be found drinking copious cups of coffee with her friends and is always carrying a smile in her obnoxiously tiny purse. Toni is feverishly passionate about representing Molloy College with Her Campus and is overly excited every time her staff has a meeting.  Her goals are to bring happiness to others with her writing and eat chocolate on every continent. 
Saniya graduated from Molloy College with a BS in Accounting in May 2015 after serving as one of the founding Campus Correspondents of Her Campus Molloy. She enjoys traveling abroad and exploring new cities whenever an opportunity arises. Saniya currently works as an auditor in NYC.