Lady Gaga’s Super Half-Time Performance

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

On Superbowl Sunday, Lady Gaga stunned the world with her Half-time perfomance. Not only did sis kick off the show with the patriotic “God Bless America” and “This Land is Your Land,” but she legitimately flew from the top of the dome to the stage right after!

Whe she landed on the stage, she performed her legendary singles one after the other starting with “Poker Face.” Following the opening song which was “Born this Way,” “Telephone” (with no Beyonce!), and “Just Dance.” The “oldies-but goodies” brought so many memories back from my middle school years! It was amazing to watch her dance her way around the stage and having fun! The fireworks were just incredible!

Gaga slowed down the tempo of the show with her new single from her new album Joanne. She played the piano and delivered a beautiful and emotional “Million Reasons.” She joined her fans in the crowd, even giving a hug to one of them during this performance. After the beautiful song, Gaga picked the tempo back up and changed her outfit for the hit and closing song of the night, “Bad Romance.” 

The Grammy winner was giving her all out on that stage, and she killed it! I was always a fan of hers so I was containing myself from singing and dancing, because I didn’t want to scare the family! I am so excited to see her go on tour and hopefully get to see her myself.

Credit: