This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Name: Dave Cisek

Year: Freshman

Major: Marketing

Hometown: East Islip

Relationship status: Single

What do you do on campus? “I am Freshman class president and part of the entrepreneurship club.”

I heard you have a blog, tell me about it? “My blog’s name is Mantality. I am dissatisfied with the way men in our society present themselves and decided that I wanted to change that in an affordable manner.”

What’s different about your blog than other men’s fashion blogs? “A lot of men’s fashion blogs emphasize on expensive items ranging from $1,000 to $2,000 a piece but I like to keep an entire outfit under $100.”

What has your first semester at Molloy taught you? “The importance of knowing who your real friends are and when someone isn’t presenting themselves as they truly are.”

What are you most looking forward to next semester? “I will be preparing to leave to Spain for five months and I’m excited about that.”

Instagram: Dav_Cisek

Mantality’s Instagram: Mantalityblog

Twitter: Phatooon

Snapchat: Phatoon

Mantalityblog.com

Hi there! My name is Angelica Lopez and I am a business management major with a professional communications minor. I am currently a freshman at Molloy College and am involved in a variety of activities. I am part of MolloyLife Media, Business ambassadors, Molloy Business Channel, and on the Molloy College Dance team. In high school I was also on Varsity cheerleading all of my cheering years. I peer tutor, volunteer with autistic kids and special needs adults. I speak english, spanish, and some sign language. Some of my hobbies include: dancing, acting, making silly voices, shooting, skating, gymnastics, and goofing off.