Campus Cutie: Ashley Caffey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Name: Ashley Caffey

Age: 21

Hometown: “I was born and raised in Queens Village, New York.”

Year: “I am still in denial, but I will be graduating this May 2016!”

Major: Business management, with a minor in marketing

Relationship Status: Currently in a relationship.

What are you involved in on campus? “I am the President of the Step Team, a Student Ambassador, a Resident Assistant in Maria Regina Hall, I have been a part of Student Government for two years, and I have recently joined the African American Caribbean Organization.”

What is your craziest Molloy story? “My craziest Molloy story was freshman year when I participated in play fair, and I was forced by the instructor to partner up with two random girls and those two random girls are now my best friends, Rayna Hope and Veronique Alexandre.”

What is your most embarrassing moment? “My most embarrassing moment happened my freshman year. I had taken a quick nap after class before step practice at 3:30pm, and I woke up at 4pm. I charged down the stairs and missed about four steps, and I fell in front of everyone sitting in the lobby.”

What is your favorite dessert? “My favorite dessert is sweet potato pie. It’s my favorite because its my mom’s specialty.”

What is your favorite late night snack? “Welch’s fruit snacks!”

What is your all time favorite band/musician? “Michael Jackson forever and alwayssss.”

Do you sing in the shower, and what is your favorite song to sing? “YES! I love to sing Adorn by Miguel.”

What is your life motto? “Dream as if you’ll live forever and live as if you’ll die today.”

Who would play you in a movie based on your life? “Alicia Keys!”

What do you do in your free time? “I love to shop, go out to eat, do pottery and paint, and hang out with my family and friends.”

What is your guilty pleasure? “My guilty pleasure is to EAT coffee and ice.”

If you were a shape, what shape would you be? “I would be a diamond because… I actually don’t know why, haha, but diamonds are forever!”

Do you have any hidden talents? “I can write and recite poetry, I can dance, and I would like to think I’m a professional singer (although I’m not haha).”

What’s your favorite time of day? “My favorite time of the day is 6pm because I love watching the sunset and ending my day on a positive note.”

Liz Spencer is a Professional Communications major with minors in new media and journalism. When she's not staying at Molloy until one in the morning, she can be found reading, singing in the shower, dancing like no one is watching, or taking naps at home. She loves writing and is very happy to be a part of the newly created Molloy Her Campus chapter. She loves laughing, talking, and meeting new people. Liz is a huge advocate of societal equality and is always willing to lend a helping hand.