Campus Cutie: Adriana Scheer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Name: Adriana Scheer

Hometown: Rosedale

Relationship Status: Single

Year: 2018

Nickname: Dri

Major: Communications

Things you’re invovled in on campus: “Cheerleading, Molloy Performing Arts Club, and American Sign Language Club.”

A random fact: “I was born in Boston, Massachusetts.”

What is something you feel passionately about? “Performing Arts!”

If your life was a musical, what would the opening number be called? “‘What I Was Born to Do’.”

What is your favorite type of dessert? “Cannoli.”

If you went to a party dressed up as a fictional character, who would you be? “A Disney princess.”

What is the top item on your bucket list? “Travel the world.”

What were you obsessed with as a kid? “Bratz Dolls and dancing.

A night you wish you could relive: “I would relive any night I spent in Paris, France with my best friends eating delicious food!”

Toni Martini is an Elementary Education major in her senior year at Molloy College. She is the Co-Editor-in-Chief in her college's media organization and has a passion for writing. When she isn't running around to events with her camera, she can be found drinking copious cups of coffee with her friends and is always carrying a smile in her obnoxiously tiny purse. Toni is feverishly passionate about representing Molloy College with Her Campus and is overly excited every time her staff has a meeting.  Her goals are to bring happiness to others with her writing and eat chocolate on every continent.