This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Do you ever feel like you just want to give up on life?

Or that you need a place to let your anger and frustration lose and let your happiness take control of the reigns?

If you have answered yes to one or both of these questions, comment below to let your negative emotions lose and invest in your positive mental health.

Mental health is something that everyone needs to be aware of because positive mental health can impact major parts of your life in many ways.

Leave a comment down below to help release pent-up emotions, rant about stressful stuff like midterms, upcoming tests, etc., or just slam your keyboard out of frustration!a

Have a super stressful topic but want to stay anonymous? Click here! We may help you with your stresses in our next article. 

Have a great day and DFTBA (don’t forget to be awesome!)

Gabby is a sophomore studying Psychology and Spanish at Molloy. She loves playing her the cello, and she loves giving advice and a warm hug to her friends when they need it. She can't wait to see what Molloy has in store over the next few years of her life. DFTBA!!