4 Things You Thought While Watching The Gilmore Girls Revival Trailer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

**SPOILER ALERT** DO NOT KEEP READING IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED GILMORE GIRLS!!

1. Are Luke and Lorelai FINALLY going to get married?!

While reading an article about the upcoming revival, I saw the photo of the prop with the tag “scene: wedding” and my mind started racing. Who is getting married?! Is it Luke and Lorelai?! Rory and Jess?! Dare I say Rory and Logan? (I ship Rory and Jess but Logan is my second choice.) Watching the trailer, when I saw Luke arguing aout making potatos when he’s making tacos, my first thought was, “wait are they living together again?!” I have shipped Luke and Lorelai since the beginning of the show. I kept wishing that they would get married. When I finished Gilmore Girls I was sad to see that they were not married. I still have hope that they will get married. There are four 90 minute (I believe) specials so that’s 4 chances right?! Here’s hoping!

2. Why is Kirk at Friday night dinner? Also, where is Lulu?

I think this is something that everyone is confused about. His face in this still photo looks like even he is confused about why he is there. Kirk is such a uh.. quirky? character. I will admit, Kirk is not always a favorite supporting character of mine, there are times that I get slightly bothered by KIrk. I do however like him with Lulu. Kirk is always an interesting character to say the least. If Kirk is at Friday night dinner, does that mean that Lulu is too? Was Kirk invited? Did Lorelai or Rory bring him? Did he just appear?  Kirk why are you there?!

3. Who will Rory end up with?

The question on everyone’s mind. I personally hopes she ends up with Jess. I have always shipped Rory and Jess and I hope there are wedding bells for them in the revival. Everybody has their own opinions on who she should have ended up with. This is definitely a questio on everybody’s mind.

4. IS IT NOVEMBER 25TH YET?!

Seriously though. As soon as the revival was announced, I became impatient. I’ve wanted to have the storyline for Gilmore Girls continue ever since I finished it the first time. I guess I’ll just sit around and wait for the 25th.

Angela is a Media Communications major with a New Media minor at Molloy College. She is also a writer for Her Campus Molloy and photographer for Molloy Life Media. When she is not testing out her photography skills or writing an new piece, Angela can be found hanging out with her friends or watching Netflix. She is very excited to continue working with all her fellow Her Campus staff members through the next few years while finishing up her degree at Molloy College.