This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Disney recently released its own streaming service on November 12th and everyone has been waiting for this day for a while, including myself. For only 6.99 a month, you can have all your favorite Disney movies at the click of your TV with no commercials. Or if you have certain cell phone providers like Verizon or T-Mobile you get a free year of Disney+. I decided to take the plunge yesterday and get myself a subscription to the streaming service, and I was not the only one. When I first logged into the service, I was amazed at how many movies were actually on there from my childhood. 

Logging onto the app for the first time you get the list of categories to pick from Marvel, Disney, Star Wars and National Geographic. This leads you to a world of possibilities from the 90s all the way up to the newest Avengers movie. Going through the app it gave me nostalgia to sitting in my living room after school pulling up all of my favorite shows on Disney and watching them. Disney+ has shows like Boy Meets World, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and so much more. They also have all of your favorite Disney Channel original movies like High School Musical, Lemonade Mouth, both Camp Rocks and my personal favorite, Halloweentown. 

I think that Netflix might have a run for their money and I think that with the addition of new movies and exclusive movies Disney might have made history. Allowing you to save a ton of money in the process. I believe that this is totally worth 7 dollars a month, or if you choose to add Hulu to the mix, you can get it for 12.99 with Hulu and Disney+. So if you need me over the next few days I will be curled up in a blanket watching Kim Possible with a bowl of popcorn.

I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.