This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

We all have our amazing group of close friends, but how can you all extend those relationships? Extend them to be everlasting and forever.

We all have our close group of friends. The people we hang out with on the weekends, grab Chipotle and study with. You probably have wine nights and go get half-off appetizers. These are the people that are your ride-or-dies. You are all making memories together and getting through college with each other. They’re the people who are your friends.

But is that all it is?

You’re all just friends?

I’m sure you talk about personal things with each other. You rely on each other. You trust each other. You probably talk about past relationships, goals for the future and what pisses you off about your professors.

But how can you all have deeper relationships? Relationships that will survive longer than college. Friendships that will last a lifetime. People you can call at anytime of the day when you get into the real world.

It’s time for you to all start really putting your all into your friendships. Everyone sharing what bothers them, what challenges them, and what scares them in life. When one of your members is down, you should all do your best to be there for them. Show them that you are their people, no matter what.

I hope that these will be the people that you will keep in your life forever.

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.